May 28, 2019
Sanlorenzo 64Steel Atilla
With the 64Steel Attila, Sanlorenzo launched its most prestigious and imposing flagship; a roomy, spacious, and welcoming long vessel that offers a prestigious level of on-board social life that has never been seen before in a 1,600 GRT yacht.
At 1,600 gross tons, 64 meters of length, five decks and an internal maximum width of 12.5 meters, 64Steel Attila is the largest yacht that Sanlorenzo has produced so far. The Italian shipyard introduced an innovative layout with elegant exterior lines and structures which maximize onboard livability.
The Main Deck at the stern and the Beach Club on the Lower Deck surely represent the most distinctive areas of the project. A strong hallmark of design and layout is the double stairway that connects the pool and dining area to the Beach Club equipped with a sauna, hammam, massage room, and gym, right at the waterline. With the bow mirror and the side platforms open, the Beach Club covers an area of 78 square meters.
“The most important aspect that has characterized yatcht’s concept has been the will to obtain continuity between the beach club and an area we could call an “al fresco” veranda, that is the rear part of the Main Deck where the pool is also located, passing along an impressive stairway. The idea behind the layout in fact enables us to integrate the main aft deck and the beach club as much as possible. This characteristic thus enables us to enjoy both areas, around which the social life on board is focused, simultaneously, without separating the guests.” Antonio Santella, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Sanlorenzo Superyacht Division
The indisputable Flagship of Sanlorenzo’s superyachts “Steel” line with a fast displacement hull, the 64Steel offers various stylistic features that distinguish the prototype/design from other boats of the same size:
• the ability to reserve an entire deck to the ship owner, the Owner Deck, which includes the bedroom facing the bow, which has a large whirlpool bath on the outside;
• the ability to load two big tenders of over 10 meters in length which can also be limousine tenders, thanks to the garage’s height, as found in yachts over 80 meters long;
• the maximum internal beam is 12.5 meters large, also typical of a yacht over 70 meters long;
• the helipad for touch and go, at the bow, which can be turned into an extraordinary solarium when not in use;
• the 64Steel platform was designed to be extended from 64 to 70 meters to satisfy varying requests.
“Yachts come to life from ideas. These are the ones that gave birth to Attila, our 64 meter yacht, our flagship.” Antonio Santella