The Italian shipyard Sanlorenzo celebrated its 60 years anniversary last year. For over 60 years, Sanlorenzo has crafted tailor-made motor yachts respecting the style and needs of their owners. Each Sanlorenzo is the product of a 5-stage customisation process. Their priority is to listen to the customer’s needs. It allows them to develop a project based on a plan of that customer’s personalized space. The project identifies the number, the size, and the types of cabins. It also delineates special-purpose areas, whose function is to satisfy the customer’s specific entertainment, relaxation or fun needs.
Also last year, Sanlorenzo launched a new line of the brand: the SX-line, a revolutionary project. Functions and uses of spaces intertwine, giving rise to a “crossover” yacht that is perfect for sophisticated contemporary owner. Sanlorenzo came with two models: SX88 and SX76.
Lengers Yachts will show you the beautiful SX88 during Boot Dusseldorf 2019 from the 19th till the 27th of January.
SX88 is a product containing different “Firsts” by Sanlorenzo, a Copernican revolution based on some unique and distinguished keys that make the yacht original and innovative:
• Grp hull and carbon fibre superstructure
• Semi-displacement hull tested in the Wageningen (Holland) tank test to optimize the performances in the different speed range, up to 23 knots
• Open stern to fulfil the different functions of garage, beach club, and sport activity area
• Two main deck layouts: open space or Owner’s cabin
• One steering position on fly bridge, that can be closed and air-conditioned
• Advanced building process made on the open hull
• Highest environment sustainability attention thanks to the use of low impact materials and process
Specifications of the yacht:
L.O.A.: 26.7 m.
Beam: 7.2 m.
Draft: 1.7 m.
Engine(s): 3x IPS 1050 800hp
View full specifications here.
Interested? Make your appointment at Boot Dusseldorf via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boot Dusseldorf will open her doors daily from 10:00 till 18:00.
POSTED On 17.01.2019