Ferretti 881 RPH #54
The Ferretti 881 RPH Maxi Beer combines the structural excellence of the original yacht Ferretti 881, with the addition of an upper deck containing a pilot house that dominates the sea.
Coming on board, the spaciousness of the interior together with the use of light tones, make the salon stand out in terms of size and luminosity. Situated on the lower deck, the master cabin has two large open windows on either side which make it an extremely spacious and lumineus suite, providing the guests a panoramic view of the sea.
The master cabin has a double rain shower and bath and two separate small wash cabins. In addition to the master cabin there are two twin bed cabins with en suite bathrooms and a VIP cabin in the bow, bathroom with double rain shower and bath and two separate small wash cabin and master bathroom. M/Y Maxi Beer offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy the sun in total comfort. A spacious fly bridge accommodates a teak table with chairs and Jacuzzi, while the cockpit area can sit comfortably 6 guests.
- Price €3,750,000 - VAT paid
- Beam 6.72 m
- Length 27.07 m
- Year 2012
- Cabins 4 + 2
- Shipyard Ferretti Group
- Brand Ferretti Yachts
- Hull Number #54
- Year built 2012
- L.O.A. 27.07m
- Beam 6.72m
- Light Displacement 81000kg
- Displacement full load 92970kg
- Engine 2x MTU 16V 2000 M92 1630kW
- Engine hours 1420
- Fuel tank 9.000l
- Fresh water tank 1.320l
- Cabin(s) 4 + 2
- Stove Cooking plate in glass ceramic with 4 rings + 1 exp.
- Oven/Microwave Oven in galley 90cm, Microwave Bosch HMT85GL53
- Water system Watermaker 180l/h Idromar
- Washer/dryer Washer and dryer seperate units 5,5 kg
- Airconditioning Tropical in saloon, cabins & crew
- Radio/CD HiFi system with loudspeakers in crew dinette
- Sternthruster 50Hp Hydraulic (double propeller)
- Generator ONAN 27kW