Palmer Johnson PJ120
Palmer Johnson PJ120 for sale built in 2005. Private yacht with commercial classification. BAGHEERA is a 36.57m luxury motor yacht built by Palmer Johnson. Her top speed is 28.0kn and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 120.0nm at 18.0kn with power coming from twin 2750hp MTU 12V4000M90 diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 crew members waiting on their every need.
- Price €4.800.000, - VAT paid
- Year 2005
- Length 36.5 m
- Beam 7.1 m
- Draft 2 m
- Cabins 4 + crew
- Brand Palmer Johnson
- Type PJ120
- Shipyard Palmer Johnson
- Designer Nuvolari & Lenard
- Construction year 2005
- Hull Shape Planing
- Hull Material Aluminium
- Deck Material Teak
- L.O.A. 36.5 m
- Beam 7.1 m
- Draft 2 m
- Displacement full load 59000 kg
- Engines 2x MTU 12V4000M90
- Engine power 2x 2.750 hp
- Engine hours 2000
- Cruising speed (knots) 25 kn
- Maximum speed (knots) 30 kn
- Fuel tank (L) 26.500 l
- Fresh water tank (L) 3.800 l
- Black water tank (L) 2.000 l
- Tender Castoldi Jet 15 rigid inflatable bottom RIB tender 4.45m
- Mooring Malta
- CE-Category Private yacht with commercial classification
- Flag St. Vincent & Genadines
- Cabin(s) 4 + crew
- Berths 8 + 4
- Toilet(s) 4 + crew
- Shower 4 + crew
- Stove Miele 4 zone induction
- Oven/Microwave Wolf electric oven / Siemens electric oven
- Dishwasher Miele
- Refrigerator 2 Subzero with freezer compartments
- Watermaker Sea Recovery
- Washer/dryer Miele both and combi
- Heating Cruisair reversable
- Airconditioning Cruisair reversable 192.000BTU
- Sat. dish - receiver GYROTRAC G8, GYROTRACK G9
- Video/DVD 9 CD/DVD players next to each plasma screen
- Soundsystem LANTIC
- Bowthruster hydraulic
- Stabilizers Stainless steel Quantum
- Generator 2 Kilopak 0545HKPHE83AL 54kW, 380V/50Hz
- Fire extinguisher 14
- Compass Raymarine H6 / Sperry SR180MK1 gyrocompass / Ritchie
- Rudder indicator Rudder angle indicator with repeaters on the wing stations and in emergency steering station
- AIS-receiver LEISA MX420
- Plotter FURUNO 120 / Admiral charts plotter
- Autopilot Sperry Navipilot 4000
- GPS LEISA MX420
- VHF Ray24 with DSC installed in the wheelhouse
- Depthsounder Raymarine H6
Audio And Visual Equipment
The following entertainment systems were seen on board:
One (1) GYROTRAC G8 satellite television system.
One (1) GYROTRAC G6 satellite television system.
Two (2) SKY DIGIBOX decoders in the wheelhouse.
Two (2) ASTON decoders in the wheelhouse.
One (1) LANTIC central entertainment system with sound and video servers, one(1) POWERWAVE UPS and two (2) LACE 500 GB hard drives.
Two (2) FUJITSU plasma screens in the saloon and in the Master’s cabin with 5.1 Dolby surround system.
Four (4) LG LCD screens, in each guest cabin and in the Captain’s cabin.
One (1) VIEW SONIC LCD screen in the crew mess.
Two (2) LCD screens on the aft deck and on the flybridge.
Four (4) EIGER VISION LCD screens/DVD players in the starboard and forward crew cabins.
Nine (9) CD/DVD players next to each DVD or plasma screen.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
NAVIGATIONAL & RADIO EQUIPMENT
The following navigational and radio equipment were seen on board:
One (1) FURUNO 120 nautical miles radar/chart plotter. The C MAP Chart portfolio includes the western Mediterranean and the Tyrrhenian seas.
Two (2) LEICA MX420 GPS receivers including one (1) with AIS.
One (1) RAYMARINE H6 navigation system with depth sounder, speedo, wind direction and speed, compass, fishfinder, tides, GPS receiver and chart plotter with electronic charts for the Mediterranean sea. Two (2) LCD screens and two(2) ST2 90 repeaters in the wheelhouse, two (2) ST40 BIDATA repeaters at the wing stations, one (1) ST 90 repeater in the Captain’s cabin and two (2) ST60 repeaters in the guest cabin cofferdam.
One (1) PC with ADMIRAL CHARTS plotter.
Two (2) RAY240 VHF radios with DSC installed in the wheelhouse, with repeaters in the crew mess and in the forward crew cabin.
Two (2) ICOM waterproof portable VHF radios with one (1) spare battery.
Two (2) ACR GMDSS waterproof portable VHF radios, battery.
One (1) SPERRY NAVIPILOT 4000 autopilot.
One (1) SPERRY SR-180MK1 gyrocompass with repeater on the wheelhouseconsole.
One (1) RITCHIE magnetic compass. A deviation card dated 17th June 2005 was sighted on board.
One (1) rudder angle indicator with repeaters on the wing stations and in the emergency steering station.
One (1) Inmarsat C satellite telecommunication system.
One (1) KVH TRACPHONE Fleet 55 satellite telecommunication system.
One (1) barometer.
One (1) clock.
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
One (1) hydraulic bow thruster
One set (1) HUMPHREE interceptors are fitted at the transom
(2) stabilizers stainless steel fins QUANTUM.
(2) MTU 12V4000 DDEC M90 twelve cylinder turbocharged diesel engines rated 2,735 kW @ 2,100 rpm each. Engine serial numbers are 5262001611 (starboard) and 5262001610 (port). TWIN DISC MG6984A, ratio 2.93:1, direct drive gearboxes
(1) ALFA LAVAL MIB303S-13 centrifugal plant.
(2) SEA RECOVERY watermakers
(1) BILGE BOY oil/water separator is installed in the engine
(1) CRUISAIR reversible air conditioning unit with a capacity of 192,000 BTU
(1) HAMANN sewage treatment plant
(1) QUINCY 310 air compressor is installed in the lazarette.
(2) KILOPAK 0545HKPHE83AL, 54kW, 380V/50Hz generators with JOHN DEERE four cylinders diesel engines.
The galley located on the lower deck, next to the crew mess is provided with:
One (1) MIELE 4 ring induction vitroceramic electrical hob
One (1) WOLF electric oven
One (1) plate warmer
One (1) SIEMENS microwave oven
Two (2) SUBZERO refrigerators with freezer compartments.
One (1) BROAN trash compactor
One (1) MIELE dishwasher
One (1) extractor fan
One (1) deep stainless steel sink with macerator
The hull bottom has a deadrise angle of about 15° at the transom. The propellers are set
in semi-tunnels enabling the engines to be situated further aft, also improving the
propellers efficiency by reducing the shaft angle and reducing the draught
The hull structure is welded aluminium alloy plates and extrusions. According to the construction drawings sighted on board, the hull shell plating thickness is 3/4” for the keel strake, 1/4” for the rest of the bottom and 3/16” for the sides. Thicker inserts have been welded in the way of the shaft tunnels (3/8”), around the main seachests (1/2”) and around the stabilizer shafts (5/8”). The hull is longitudinally framed. The frames are welded T sections with 1/4” webs and 4” x 5/16” flanges, spaced 1000 mm center to center. The extruded hull stringers are 3 1/2” x 2 1/2” x 1/4” L sections spaced 300 mm center to center. The double bottom tanks have 3/16” tank tops and sides. The hull is fitted with four (4) watertight bulkheads located as follows:
Fr. 0 : Aft of the chain locker (collision bulkhead)
Fr. 2 : Forward of the Master’s cabin bathroom
Fr. 21: Forward of the engine room
Fr. 27: Aft of the engine room
The laundry, located in the aft crew area, is fitted with:
One (1) MIELE washing machine
One (1) MIELE dryer
One (1) MIELE washing machine/drier
An exceptional vessel, DB9, built by the prestigious shipyard Palmer & Johnson and designed by Nuvolari & Lenard. This semi-open yacht offers the best of both worlds, Open and Fly, with a very modern concept and design. A remarkable Jacuzzi on the aft deck, four guest cabins and a secluded and discreet top deck that leaves the sporty lines of this eye catching vessel unspoilt. Built to the highest standards with exclusive materials, DB9’s interior offers a combination of well being and luxury.
Safety And Fire Protection
FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT (FFE)
The following equipment was seen on board:
Six (6) 5 lbs (2A/10B) dry powder portable fire extinguishers.
One (1) 1 kg (8A/34B) dry powder portable fire extinguisher.
Three (3) 10 lbs (4A/80B) dry powder portable fire extinguishers.
Two (2) 20 lbs (20A/120B) dry powder portable fire extinguishers.
One (1) 20 lbs CO2 portable fire extinguisher.
One (1) 192 lbs FM200 remotely operated fixed fire extinguishers for the engine room. This can be operated from the galley or from the lazarette.
One (1) YANMAR L100EED, 7.1 kW @ 3100 rpm diesel engine driven portable bilge/fire pump.
One (1) fireman suits with two (2) breathing apparatus and cylinders.
One (1) fireman axe.
One (1) DECKMA fire detection system with control panel in the wheelhouse, sirens in the engine room, in the forward and aft crew areas and in the wheelhouse and smoke/heat detectors throughout the boat.
One (1) CASTOLDI JET TENDER 15 rigid inflatable bottom (RIB) tender, LOA 4.45, Hull Identification Number (H.I.N): IT-CAST1538D505.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate and validate such details, as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.